Ownera enables a digital private securities market, by interconnecting the global financial industry. Ownera delivers the FinP2P infrastructure network to digitize the market and will manage and govern the network. FinP2P is an open-source decentralized protocol, enabling instant trading across any asset class and ledger between clients of financial institutions.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. You’ll be designing and implementing the infrastructure that delivers the Ownera network to a massive ecosystem of institutional organizations.
We’re a creative, diverse and fast-moving global team of professionals that’s passionate about building the future of digital assets. If you are passionate about delivering software services and impact driven, we’d love to hear from you!
Day to Day:
- Build the Ownera infrastructure stack from paper to production
- Deal with a wide variety of challenges implementing a scalable global distributed network
- Work with a global team of tech, product and business
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer, able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Strong understanding of DevOps culture, methods and principles
- At least 3 years of Linux systems administration experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- Good knowledge of different automation tools and approaches, including Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, configuration management
- Understanding of microservice architecture and working with Docker / Kubernetes environments
- Good knowledge of modern observability solutions
- Good knowledge of Linux shell scripting
- Programming experience is a plus
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects in worldwide leading industries;
- Professional trainings to drive technical excellence;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Family friendly work environment;
- English language courses;
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Sport reimbursement;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks.