We’re looking for a bright, solution-oriented DevOps Engineer to join the team and build, run, manage and monitor security aspects of our cloud-based and physical environments. We are glad to meet a DevOps who is passionate about quality and committed to innovation, fast learner, good team player, flexible, creative and smart.
This position is about teamwork with developers to make them more productive, and with another DevOps to ensure production performance, stability, and cost-effectiveness.
A DevOps Engineer with 4+ years of experience in live production systems. You’re passionate about automating things to make life simple and have experience with at least one programming language – Python, Bash, Golang, etc. You’re also great with Linux system internals and shell scripting (bash/sh/etc), have experience running production systems over the cloud and have used configuration management/deployment tools. You know how to use provisioning tools like Terraform, Helm and have spent a lot of time managing scalable web applications. You like to dig into security aspects of Cloud and Physical environments.
- Own the build management process and tools. Enable teams to plugin their team-specific build, test, and artifact creation logic.
- Build and manage development, testing, integration and production environments, in a fully-automated fashion.
- Work closely with the Architect to create a highly available and resilient cloud-based SaaS platform, including green-blue deployment / canary servers / gradual deployment.
- Create monitoring tools to find problems early and accurately, and create automated resolution procedures.
- Monitor, resolve and/or escalate to development infrastructure failures, and ensure that we exceed our SLAs.
- Work with WCF/JSON technology.
- Learn on the job, explore and select new technologies.
- You’ll be responsible for creating automated ways to enable a whole R&D organization to move faster, be more productive, get to Continuous Deployment, and keep accelerating.
- Linux administrator with networking experience
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2; VPC, EKS, ECS, S3, LB, FW, CloudFront, RDS, Cloudwatch is a must
- Experience with Kubernetes and Kubernetes ecosystem (Prometheus, Helm, EFK stack, etc.) is a must
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Kibana/Grafana is a must
- Infrastructure as code process understanding/experience (Terraform or Cloudformation) is a must
- Proven experience in CI/CD: Jenkins, Jenkins X (optional), GitHub
- Proven experience in programming languages Golang or Python and Bash
- Experience with MySql is an advantage
- Windows administration is an advantage
- Experience with Security best practices is an advantage
- Upper-Intermediate level of English