DevOps / Linux System Administrator
Our Partner is a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators and recently joined NASDAQ. It provides a wide range of software services to state lotteries and to B2B partners worldwide. Its platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
We are looking for a DevOps / Linux System Administrator to join one of our Agile teams.
Day to Day:
- Maintenance and troubleshooting over UAT and Production environments
- Configure, deploy and maintain Kubernetes clusters
- Monitoring systems configuration and automation
- Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment Pipelines setup
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps / Linux System Administrator
- Knowledge of Linux architecture and applications (Nginx, Apache, Kafka, Redis)
- Experience with containerization systems (Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Good level of network technologies knowledge – protocols, routing, DNS
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects in worldwide leading industries;
- Professional trainings to drive technical excellence;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Family friendly work environment;
- English language courses;
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Sport reimbursement;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks.