Java Developer – exchange engine project
Exberry is the beating heart of markets, allowing its clients Scale, Flex and Pivot to create opportunities in Capital Markets, Digitized Assets, and Marketplaces using its Technology. This is a unique opportunity to join a strong R&D team and make it even stronger and faster. Exberry is a microservices, multi-tenant, cutting-edge Exchange engine SaaS Managed as a Service that can scale globally, developed with an ultra low latency microservices platform.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who is passionate about technology, development and deployment of a SaaS product. Our global Java team is looking for a professional, self-motivated, experienced Java developer to join our team and take full part of an innovative leading team that changes the way trading platforms are operated around the world. Our distributive cutting edge opens a new world for innovative technologies and business to emerge rapidly.
To build and automate our SaaS infrastructure, continue improving developers and operations productivity and reduce time to deliver, by building self-service tools and using industry standard and Exberry core technology. Exberry team core values is freedom with ownership. We drive and nurture our team and encourage our team members to bring their vision and unique skills to play and be owners of Exberry service with full mutual transparency about every aspect in the company. Our team members are in control about their destiny driving the innovation and growth of the technology and the company as the core culture of Exberry every growing innovation. We believe that the process itself and all the collective minds in the company will drive the best results.
What you will do:
- Be part of an agile team, the core technological team to build and advance a low latency / high-throughput trading platform;
- Participate in all aspects of the development and influence foundation for a system affecting a huge market;
- Lead features from design to production;
- Take active part of Teamwork and team spirit, share and learn from each other;
- Take part in a deep tech product development;
- Take part in influencing the evolution of Exberry architecture;
- Take part in influencing the product development and growth;
- Take part in ever improving the product delivery life-cycle;
- Help the agile team meet its goals.
What we're looking for:
- At least 7+ years of experience in java server-side, and must have deep understanding of reactive systems experience in areas: java concurrent programming, java security, reactive programming, network programming and mechanical sympathy understanding;
- Knowledge of programming patterns and design principles which and solving complex problems using algorithms;
- Experience in low latency / high-throughput algorithms;
- Experience in building large-scale, multi-tenant mission-critical systems;
- Understanding of transport protocols and formats: HTTP1/1, HTTP/2, WebSocket, Google Protocol Buffers, Json, FIX, SBE;
- Background with the Fin-Tech industry (big advantage);
- Experience with Aeron technology (big advantage);
- Learn and Contribute to open source projects (big advantage);
- Familiarity with microservices architecture (advantage);
- Experience with cloud and bare-metal environments (big advantage);
- Experience with performance tuning (big advantage);
- Experience with Kubernetes (big advantage);
- Experience with Security standards and practices (big advantage);
- Experience at working with distributed remote teams;
- Self motivated and ability to work alone and in a team;
- Passion Curiosity to constantly learn and improve;
- Passion to help the team members to learn;
- Passion to develop new technologies and solve challenges in the best way possible;
- Ability to lead and own changes from concept to production;
- Experience with Blockchain technologies (advantage);
- C++ or Go background (advantage);
- Fluent Verbal and Written English Skills required.
- Self-learning enthusiasm;
- Taking ownership and responsibility;
- Communicative and transparent;
- Team Player.
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
● Generous salaries, bonuses;
● Challenging projects;
● Flexible work hours;
● Modern office and working environments;
● Parking area;
● Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice;
● Uniquely open work environment in an international company.