Junior DevOps Engineer
Our Partner is a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators and recently joined NASDAQ. It provides a wide range of software services to state lotteries and to B2B partners worldwide. Its platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
We are looking for Junior DevOps Engineer to join one of our Agile teams.
Day to Day:
- Deploy application releases to UAT and Production environments
- Participate in developing SDLC pipelines
- Participate in infrastructure as code (IaC) solutions development
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- 1+ year hands-on experience as DevOps
- Ability to fix issues on the Linux /Windows platforms
- Familiar with Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects in worldwide leading industries;
- Professional trainings to drive technical excellence;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Family friendly work environment;
- English language courses;
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Sport reimbursement;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks.