QA Engineer – exchange engine project
Exberry is the beating heart of markets, allowing its clients Scale, Flex and Pivot to create opportunities in Capital Markets, Digitized Assets, and Marketplaces using its Technology. This is a unique opportunity to join a strong R&D team and make it even stronger and faster. Exberry is a microservices, multi-tenant, cutting-edge Exchange engine SaaS Managed as a Service that can scale globally, developed with an ultra low latency microservices platform.
We are looking for a Senior QA engineer who is passionate about technology, self-development and testing scalable large scale SAAS applications.
The product developed in a microservices approach, API based multi-tenant service, consuming real time Kafka events, making sure that the data has been aligned between Admin and Exchange platform, providing a possibility for a user to conveniently read and modify data that is required in Exchange with providing real-time updates.
The candidate should be a fast learner, good team player and should have strong ability to pay close attention to details.
The candidate will take part testing the product features.
The candidate should be an enthusiastic, energetic team player with excellent analytical skills.
What you will do:
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies;
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems;
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements;
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy;
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution;
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement;
- Oversee continuous improvement projects;
- Collect quality data;
- Identify key KPIs for product quality;
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
What we're looking for:
- 3+years’ experience in software testing or relevant professional background (must);
- Experience in testing SAAS applications (must);
- Experience in testing microservices, Kubernetes, Kafka, RDS, Grafana (must);
- Experience in API testing- Swagger, Postman (must);
- Experience in Integration testing (must);
- Experience with QA methodology (BDD, TDD, STD, STP) (must);
- Ability to understand complex features and test them on the fundamental level;
- Experience writing SQL queries and investigating application logs and data (advantage);
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development process (advantage);
- Experience in working in the field of financial trading (advantage);
- Knowledge of automation development or similar skills (Java/Cucumber) (advantage).
- Self-learning enthusiasm;
- Responsibility – Taking, not receiving;
- Approachability and kindness;
- Team Player.
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
● Generous salaries, bonuses;
● Challenging projects;
● Flexible work hours;
● Modern office and working environments;
● Parking area;
● Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice;
● Uniquely open work environment in an international company.