We are looking for enthusiastic and talented QA Engineer who is fast learner, good team player, flexible, creative and smart. You will work on long-term international projects closely with both local and international teams following Agile methodology.
What you'll do:
- Analyze project requirements and prepare a query list;
- Define, execute and review tests plans and test cases;
- Log found bugs using defect tracking tools;
- Perform daily testing on various platforms, analyze results and prepare reports.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in software QA or test engineering in a commercial software product environment;
- Strong knowledge of the QA process and methodologies;
- Experience in testing client/server or web applications with large database systems;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Well organized, loves documenting his work, fast learner.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of API testing;
- Basic knowledge of programing languages;
- Automation/scripting basic skills;
- Experience in working with SQL Server;
- ISTQB knowledge or certification.
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects;
- Flexible work hours;
- Modern office and working environments;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice;
- English classes;
- Uniquely open work environment in an international company.