Senior Backend (Go) Developer
Ownera enables a digital private securities market, by interconnecting the global financial industry. Ownera delivers the FinP2P infrastructure network to digitize the market and will manage and govern the network. FinP2P is an open-source decentralized protocol, enabling instant trading across any asset class and ledger between clients of financial institutions.
We’re looking for a senior backend engineer to join our team. You’ll be designing and implementing the infrastructure that delivers the Ownera technology to a massive ecosystem of institutional organizations. You will be deeply involved in the design process, and support the product from conception to roll out.
We’re a creative, diverse and fast-moving team that’s passionate about building the future of digital assets. If you are passionate about software creation and impact driven, we’d love to hear from you!
Day to Day:
- Design and develop the Ownera core network components and services (Programming in Go)
- Deal with a wide variety of challenges implementing a scalable global distributed network
- Work with a global team of tech, product and business to define the platform design
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer, able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- At least 4 years of backend development experience,
- Programming experience with Go/Rust/C++. Go experience is a big advantage
- Understanding of microservice architecture and working with Docker / Kubernetes environments
- Experience working with distributed systems, databases and DLT networks is an advantage.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Experience working on and contributions to open source projects is an advantage
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects in worldwide leading industries;
- Professional trainings to drive technical excellence;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Family friendly work environment;
- English language courses;
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Sport reimbursement;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks.