JivyGroup Team. We are looking for highly skilled developers with excellent interpersonal skills to join our company. Ideal candidate is a creative person, with strong technical skills, “Can-do” attitude, team player and aspire excellency who wishes to work in a nice, interesting and fast-pace atmosphere.
- Able to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Proficient in ES6/7
- Experienced with type checker Flow (Typescript is a plus)
- Experienced with Redux
- Experienced with common front-end development tools such as: Babel, Webpack, NPM/Yarn etc.
- Familiar with code developing tools such as Git, Travis etc.
- Familiar with Jira is a plus
- Good in English
- Develop new user-facing features and applications using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Write component Test, JSS, SCSS and CSS styling of components
- Help build tooling and infrastructure reusable for future projects