Senior Python Developer
We are expanding and looking for Senior Python Developers to join our forces and expand
our product capabilities. We work on an in-house, extremely innovative, FinTech product that involves machine learning, data science, and stock trading in production environments.
We are an innovative company – iterating quickly and focusing on quality code is the base of our DNA. Now, we are looking to expand our team and join the top-notch engineers and researchers to our forces.
We are looking for extremely talented and intelligent developers who find interest in the financial markets and love discovering and implementing new technologies. This position fits those who are capable of leading the development of features and microservices from A to Z, including all that derives from that (tests, DevOps, CI/CD, etc.), with the willingness to give 110% effort when needed, together with the rest of the team.
What you will do:
- Taking a major part in the technical planning and implementation of our product, given requirements that change quickly. Our stack is mostly Python, but we’re always open to new technologies
- Taking features from ideas to production – understanding software and cloud architecture, and choosing the right tools for the task
- Going the extra mile – your job might include tasks outside of the regular scope
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with Python in a production environment
- Experience in software architecture and cloud solution planning
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Understanding of cloud computing and DevOps (GCP experience – a plus)
- Good working knowledge of docker containers
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Can-do mentality. We are not looking for people who think big ideas are impossible.
Advantage that will bring you to our front row:
● Passion for the Fintech world and understanding of the financial markets
What we offer:
- Generous salaries, bonuses
- Team of Tech Gurus
- Challenging projects in worldwide leading industries
- Professional trainings to drive technical excellence
- Flexible working schedule
- Family friendly work environment
- English language courses
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Sport reimbursement
- Parking area
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks