Senior QA Engineer
The company which makes sure our services are perfect in all aspects such as usability, functionality, maintenance and performance. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using leading software testing tools and user data analysis. This is an opportunity to join an international team of professionals, as well as to learn & share knowledge.
- Fast learner, good team player, with strong ability to pay close attention to details;
- Passionate about quality and committed to innovation;
- Enthusiastic, energetic team player with excellent analytical skills.
What we're looking for:
- A technical person with the ability to understand complex features and test them deeply;
- 2-4 years of experience in software testing is a Must;
- Experience with QA methodology (STD, STP) is a Must;
- Experience in writing SQL queries and investigating application logs and data is a Must;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile methodology;
- Experience in a behavior-driven development (BDD);
- Experience in financial trading domain;
- Experience in automation development or similar development skills.
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects;
- Flexible work hours;
- Modern office and working environments;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice;
- Uniquely open work environment in an international company.