- Self-motivated team member with at least 2 years of IT recruiting experience;
- Open-minded and innovative, as well as adaptable and detail-oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience following a complete recruiting life-cycle;
- Persuasive and trustworthy with the ability to develop relationships easily.
- Must be willing to meet new people, as well as exhibit excellent follow-up skill
- Source/Recruit IT talents, including direct sourcing (LinkedIn, Facebook, employee referrals, social media, online job boards, etc.).
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting; search, identify, qualify, interview, and close candidates;
- Effectively manage relationships with candidates;
- Developing and executing candidate generation strategies and building a pipeline including directly sourced candidates in line with hiring forecasts and trends;
- Attend social networking events in order to identify leads, as well as continue to build the JivyGroup brand in the marketplace.