Technical Support Engineer
Our Partner is a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators and recently joined NASDAQ. It provides a wide range of software services to state lotteries and to B2B partners worldwide. Its platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
We are looking for Technical Support Engineer (L2-L3) for work in shifts to join an Agile team.
Day to Day:
- Systems and applications 24/7 monitoring
- Communicate with customers in e-mails, tickets, and Slack
- Solve incidents: performing basic troubleshooting and event correction according to the defined procedures
- Initial investigation of Windows and Web issues and impact on the system
- Prioritize and escalate incidents (when required) to the corresponding teams
- Work with tickets
- Perform documented daily routines and procedures
- Advanced English level
- Problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude
- Basic experience with Windows\Linux OS troubleshooting
- Understanding of web-requests workflow (network layer\ application layer)
- Basic networking knowledge (understanding of OSI model)
- Basic experience with PowerShell\Bash
- Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized and responsible, dynamic, motivated
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position involving technical knowledge
Sound like you? Apply now!
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects in worldwide leading industries;
- Professional trainings to drive technical excellence;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Family friendly work environment;
- English language courses;
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Sport reimbursement;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks.